Terms and Conditions
- Registration is compulsory prior any abstract submission. You will have to create an account for your registration and the same account will serve as login for the submission process.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to be present, if selected.
- Only 1 (one) abstract submission is allowed per attendee.
- If your abstract is selected for oral presentation and you are subsequently unable to deliver the presentation, you must contact the organisers as soon as possible.
- Please note that it will no longer be possible to modify your abstract after submission. We recommend to read and check carefully your abstract before final submission.
- You will be responsible for, and own the content of, the submitted research abstract.
- No full manuscript (or proceedings) will be asked.
- The organisers reserve the rights to publish the abstracts on line and in the abstract book given to delegates on a USB key.
After initial submission the abstract will be sent to you via email. You will have no access to the submitted abstract via this website. It is not possible to change the abstract after initial submission, so please ensure that it is correct. In case it is inevitable to correct your abstract please DO NOT submit the abstract again. Please contact the conference organizers.